Measures to Minimize COVID-19 Infection
Firstly, we want to say we sincerely hope you, your friends and family are healthy during these potentially stressful times. We are still operating at full strength and OPEN to serve our patients.
Measures to Minimize COVID-19 infection and maximize your immunity to protect yourself, family, and loved ones:
1. COVID-19 clinic protocols involve social distancing during your clinic visit. We have increased hygiene and clinic cleaning routines, revised seating or adjusting tables to create space between patients, required mask use for clinic staff and implemented monitoring and operations protocols and are following clinic procedures outlined by healthcare organizations and leading authorities within the chiropractic profession.
2. Protect and confine your elderly loved ones (65+ yrs old) and minimize any public contact especially those with chronic illness such as: cardiovascular disease, lung disease, immune disease, and/or diabetes.
3. Practice excellent hygiene which involves frequent washing of hands for at least 30 seconds in hot water with lathering soapy disinfectant suds.
4. If you have a fever, shortness of breath, and cough immediately report to a local medical facility for COVID-19 testing and if necessary treatment and quarantine.
5. Limit public exposure to essential workplace employment and activities such as visits to your health care professionals, grocery shopping, and necessary supplies/services.
Thank you on behalf of everyone here at Back In Line Spine and Wellness for your loyalty, support and patience through these unprecedented times. There is nothing more important to us than meeting the needs of our patients and we stay committed to doing just that.
Contact us with any questions. We are here for you. Thank you!!
For the most up-to-date information please visit the
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
*This information is not intended to imply that chiropractic adjustments can cure Covid-19 infection nor can it prevent you from contracting Covid-19 if exposed.