Measures to Minimize COVID-19 Infection
Firstly, we want to say we sincerely hope you, your friends and family are healthy during these potentially stressful times. We are still operating at full strength and OPEN to serve our patients.
Measures to Minimize COVID-19 infection and maximize your immunity to protect yourself, family, and loved ones:
1. COVID-19 clinic protocols involve social distancing during your clinic visit. We have moved our waiting room around to accommodate these restrictions. Additionally our frequent disinfection protocols and procedures have always been and will remain exceptional. All Staff are washing and/or disinfecting hands and surfaces in between patients.
2. Protect and confine your elderly loved ones (65+ yrs old) and minimize any public contact especially those with chronic illness such as: cardiovascular disease, lung disease, immune disease, and/or diabetes.
3. Practice excellent hygiene which involves frequent washing of hands for at least 30 seconds in hot water with lathering soapy disinfectant suds.
4. If you have a fever, shortness of breath, and cough immediately report to a local medical facility for COVID-19 testing and if necessary treatment and quarantine.
5. Limit public exposure to essential workplace employment and activities such as visits to your health care professionals, grocery shopping, and necessary supplies/services.
Contact us with any questions. We are here for you. Thank you!!
For the most up-to-date information please visit the
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
*This information is not intended to imply that chiropractic adjustments can cure Covid-19 infection nor can it prevent you from contracting Covid-19 if exposed.